Posted by Abram
on Feb 14th, 2011 in Products
| 0 comments
With the increasing popularity of the iPhone, Ulster Bank have now created a new app for your own iPhone handset. Not only is it easy to install but the mobile banking app includes all the features of the ordinary text banking service and all the web based internet banking access options all in your hands.
Downloading the iPhone app onto your mobile phone to take advantage of these benefits
- Check your balance online – view up-to-the-minute account balances.
- See mini statements – see your last six transactions when you choose.
- Set up text alerts – you can see when you dip or rise above certain limits.
- Add up to 10 accounts – register any Ulster Bank accounts you have a debit card for and keep an eye on all your finances.
The security of both your personal and financial information is taken very seriously by the developers of the applications who understand how important it is to provide a safe and secure service for customers who use their Ulster Bank’s mobile banking iPhone app. Here’s how:
- Your personal information and card details are held by Monitise in a secure data centre, not on your mobile phone.
- We use sophisticated encryption technology for secure data transfer to and from your mobile phone.
- We regularly test, update and validate our systems using independent experts to make sure our services are as secure as possible.
Leave a Reply